Two Tickets to Olympia Horse Show 2018
WIN TWO TICKETS TO OLYMPIA 2018!
Newton Hall Equitation Limited are excited to be giving away two tickets to the Olympia Horse Show afternoon Performance on Friday 21st December 2018. This amazing prize includes transportation to and from the show.
Competition entries close on Saturday December 8th 2018 and winners will be announced on Sunday December 9th 2018. Competition winner will be selected at random.
Please complete the form below to enter
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The promoter is Newton Hall Equitation Ltd (company no 10567815 ] whose registered office is at Newton Hall Lane, Swilland, Suffolk, IP6 9LT
The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Newton Hall Equitation Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via this landing page. We will be running the competition on our Instagram and Facebook platforms.
Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
Closing date for entry will be December 8th 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
In order to enter, please complete the following steps:
- Like our Facebook Page
- Share the competition post to your page
- Follow the link and complete your details in the table above
- For an extra bonus entry, tag three friends in the comments section under the facebook post
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows:
Two tickets to Olympia Horse Show for the afternoon performance on Friday 21st December 2018. Transportation from Newton Hall Eq Centre to and from the show is included. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random on on Sunday December 9th.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or telephone call within 5 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
22. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Newton Hall Equitation Ltd and not to any other party.
Some additional Terms and Conditions which you might wish to include if relevant:
Newton Hall Equitation Ltd’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
The entrant must be following Newton Hall Equitation Ltd on Facebook in order to enter.
Newton Hall Equitation Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
Newton Hall Equitation Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.